This beautiful 2-bedroom apartment awaits you in a very exclusive inner-city location in a house where even Franz Schubert lived.
The apartment is located directly in the pedestrian zone and only about 100m from St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
Up to 6 people can reside comfortably in 2 bedrooms with practical furnishings.
Here you start the day with a walk along the Graben and a view of St. Stephen’s Cathedral. Maybe hike to the legendary Café Demel, explore the sights and the city’s luxury shopping mile on foot. Many sights are within walking distance
away such as the world-famous Ring, City Hall, Plague Column, Graben, Kärtnerstraße and many more
– 2 bedrooms with one or 2 double beds
– a central living room with dining table and equipped kitchen
– kitchen with many utensils, such as crockery, cutlery, microwave , hob, coffee maker
– the two living rooms can be entered separately from the central living room (no connecting rooms)
– bathroom with shower and toilet.
– WIFI Internet in all rooms + Smart TV in the living room
– original old parquet floor